CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm trying to figure all this blogging stuff out so bare with me :) My sisters (well I guess just Amber) have been bugging me to start a blog, so I figure I would give it a wurl. So what's new with me, not a whole lot I finished school in July 07 and took my boards a month later so now I am an LPN :) I'm glad to be done and hope to someday(not anytime soon) go back to school to get my RN. I also had a baby girl December 11, Lyrik Berkley and she is growing up sooo fast :( She is almost 4 months old and already busy, busy busy everytime you lay her down she flips right over and over and over. She's like a little tumble weed rolling all over the place. Kiaran he is 3 (he will be 4 in July) and is already dreaming of becoming a hockey player. Everytime you see him he has a hockey stick or puck in his hand, even when he can't find any hockey gear to play with he find things to use instead. Pretty clever :) Lily she is 5 and is in Kindergarden this year. Which has been a learning experience for all of us. The things they learn in Kindergarden is pretty amazing, I know I wasn't prepared (and either was she) for all they learn and do. She is making some good progress though, at the beginning of the year she had a real hard time grasping everything, but we just had parent-teacher conferences and her teacher was very impressed at all her progress she has made.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks good! I like the layout, colors etc. Now lets see some pics :-)

Coriander said...

I'm so glad you started this! I saw that you commented on one of my pics and I commented back, that I love the name! Lola's Life - good one!

Theora said...

yay you are starting to blog to!
i love your name!