CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Big Weigh IN



The baby is 4 months old on Friday, so she had her big weigh in today, she is 12 lbs 8 oz on my scale at home, which is always a little bit less than what it is at the doctor. So I would imagine she is about 13 lbs. I go next friday for her 4 month check-up so I will get all the statistics then :) She is growing up soooo fast, she rolls all over the place, and talks non stop. Lately she has been sitting in her saucer thing and it's sooo cute she plays with all the toys, it's too funny she moves the rings from side to side, she really watches and pays attention :) I will have to try and record a video of it. She also has been learning some pretty nerdy tricks this months, she is always sucking in her bottom lip, it's soo dorky everytime I look at her she is doing it :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

She continues to be right on track with Hannah's weight :-)

Laura said...

how big was hannah again ????

Coriander said...

Big girl!! Great picture!